Thursday, April 12, 2007

Baseball Season is in Full Swing

Well, I was going to have pictures to post from our really cold Rangers game. However, they are on my camera and not on a card. I don't know where the cord is to download them off my camera. So, I am going to have to work on that and get back to you.

Anyways, Easter weekend was full of relaxation and cold weather. Russell went to Opening day at the ballpark with his dad and had a great time. I went shopping. Russell and I went to the game on Sunday night against the Red Sox and it was fun! It was 46 degrees during the game. Not exactly perfect baseball weather.

I have a job fair to go to this weekend. Maybe I will get a job for next year. I hope so. Keep me in your prayers.

That's really all for now. Nothing to exciting is going on right now. Have a great week!

2 comments:

tleaf10 said...

I hope you have some good prospects at the job fair ... 46 degrees is great baseball weather if you're watching it on tv :) I bet you guys had a great time anyway. Miss you!
-Terri

Kyle Smith said...

I'm jealous of your Baseball Game Attending-ness. Any weather is great weather for a game.

It looks like we might end up in Fort Worth by this summer after all, so maybe I'll get to see my share of games.

Peace,
Kyle