Thursday, April 19, 2007

More Prayers Needed

Most of you who read my blog know Terri Lee and for those of you that don't know her, we worked out at camp together. Terri called me today around 11:50ish. That is very weird for Terri to call me during the day because she is usually hard at work. Here is a little history before we go into the phone call. Terri's sister, Melissa, is pregnant and today they went to find out the sex of the baby. I am not sure how many months along she is, but long enough to be able to tell what the sex is. Anyways, Terri called and said something was wrong in the sonogram. I don't know all the details so I don't want to give the wrong information. I just know that Melissa and John (her husband) as well as the family need to be kept in your prayers and lifted up to God. I know it is serious because Terri hopped on a plane and went to Georgia today. I will give you more info as I find more about the situation. Just please keep them in your prayers.
-
Keep praying for Kanyon as well. They are concerned about his apnea right now. I know prayer works because this little boy gets stronger everyday!
-
Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Thanks for letting us know about Terri's sister. So good to check your blog and see what all y'all are up to. Y'all take care! Love, Robyn

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Praying! Thanks for letting us know!

Susan