Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's 3am and I just played MASH

It would seem to be that I am having a little problem sleeping. Therefore, I am watching The Cosby show and playing Mash. My friend Susan had it on her blog and it just reminded me of the good old days. I used to play this all the time. We used to come up with all sorts subjects. So here are my results.
-
Your husband's name is Matthew McConahay and you have 3 children. You're a Doctor who drives to work every day in a Pink Jaguar.
It's truly a wonderful life when you consider the countless romantic nights you have spent with Matthew McConahay in your shack in London, England.
-
If you play MASH go to http://www.dollarshort.org/mash/. I just realized I don't know how to put a website on here without putting the whole url thingy. How do you do that?
-
Anyways, that is supposed to be my future life. I think I spelt my husbands name wrong. Oops. I like my new car though. I have always wanted a pink jag.
-
I am going to post some pictures of the boys I am keeping soon. I just haven't had time yet. We are going to stay with my wonderful in-laws tomorrow night and then going to camp on Sunday. I am very excited about going to camp. YAY!!! So that's all for now. I am going to continue watching Bill Cosby until my body tells me I can go back to sleep. Goodnight!

No comments: