Just thought I would let everyone know that I have completed one week of school and I am planning on going back next week! It was a good week. I had some tough kids and I had some great kids so it kind of balances everything out. Russell and I did get moved last weekend. Yes, it was the weekend before school started. My mom and dad were such troupers and came down to help unpack. I was a little bit worried about having the big stuff done before school got started. Mom stayed up late on Saturday night and got my kitchen and some other stuff unpacked for me. Thanks mom and dad we couldn't have done it without you. Well, that's about it for right now. I hope to have some pictures up of the new apartment in the next month. It will be a little slow getting it decorated since I have a real job now. Once we get internet in our new place I will try to put some pictures up of my classroom. It is super cute!
-
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!
3 comments:
I'm glad you got moved in! And I'm glad you have some good kids ... maybe they'll outshine the bad ones :) Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of the apt. and the classroom! Love ya,
-TL
GOOD HONK!!!!! Are you ever coming back? I mean, come on...what else could you possibly be doing with your time right now!!
Love you,
Your most favorite sister in the whole wide world!!
Hey ... I'm ready for a new post there! I don't know what's going on there and I'm not happy about it.
Post a Comment