Thursday, April 5, 2007

Pictures and Life


I promised you pictures from Mexico so here is the link for my Web Album. I finally had time to finish all of the captions. There are a lot so I don't expect you to look at them all, however if you get bored I think they are all great!



-

We had so much fun. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed getting to take them.

-

There is really not much going on in our lives right now. Just getting ready to be done with school. Next Wednesday will be my last day as a long-term sub. I have really enjoyed my time getting to practice my teaching skills. Children really are a joy to work with. I am in the process of looking for job. It is so nerve-racking and time consuming. Filling out applications, sending resumes, and everything else involved is just a little bit stressful. I have a job fair to go to every weekend after Easter until the beginning of May. Please pray that I will find a good job and find it quickly. Also, pray that God will give me the right answers to say when interviewing. Sometimes I feel like I am stuttering over my words.

-

Russell is working a track meet tonight. This is the first track this he has had to do since the season started. Since he was full time during football and basketball he has had somewhat of a break. He will start spring football sometime toward the end of April beginning of May I think. Don't quote me on that though. I can't think of anything exciting going on in his life either.

-

Well, I think that about wraps up our life for now. We are really excited about our 4 day weekend and getting to enjoy some relaxation. Nothing exciting planned for Easter. We are going to a Rangers game that night and I forgot that Russell is going to opening day at the Ballpark tomorrow with his dad. He is really excited about that. Really excited. He has been to opening day for the last three years.

-

That's all for now. Have an EGG-cellent weekend!

1 comment:

tleaf10 said...

believe it or not ... I looked at all of your pictures ... and read all of your captions! Great job documenting the trip :) It looks lik eya'll did a lot of good and had a lot of fun...I'm proud of you and Sparky! love ya!