Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Precious Babies

For those of you who haven't heard here's the news recently. I am almost positive that everyone that reads my blogs reads the other blogs this is posted on but you can never have to many reminders to pray. Jaymie (Spencer) and Kory Philips had twins on March 26th. Jaymie was only 25 weeks along when they were born. To get the full story check out their blog.
-
-
Russell and I did make it back safely from Mexico. We had a blast! Kyle to answer your question we went to Aquiles with a group from the Edmond C of C in Oklahoma. I am trying to publish a web album as I am typing this. It is taking forever though. The connection is kind of slow right now. I will let you know what the website link is tomorrow.
-
More later...please pray for Jayde and Kanyon. They are precious!

2 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Post pictures from Aquilles so I can walk down memory lane! Oh how I miss those trips.

Thank you for praying for my cousin. Isn't it funny how CDR folks are like family too. You are a blessing, did you know that? Well now you do!

Love you friend

Kyle Smith said...

I don't know if you have a gmail account, but if you do you can use Picasa web albums. If not make an account, it's free. We use it for pictures of Shaye and it works great.