Well, I haven't posted about Russell and I in about 2 weeks so I thought I would fill you in on a little bit of what's going on. Don't get too excited because I really don't have much to tell you.
-
I am finally starting to get calls about jobs. I have an interview next Thursday in Hurst. It is a little farther away from Russell's job that I would like to live, but all I am worried about is being great at the interview. We can worry about the rest later. I have been subbing everyday for the last couple of weeks and that is going really great. Only two and half weeks left of school, so I am trying to find something to do this summer. I am hoping it will be at the pre-school/daycare that I worked at during the fall. We shall see though. Still trying to figure out how to balance working, keeping the house clean, cooking dinner, laundry and working out.
-
Russell is in the middle of finishing up school. Only 3 weeks left and he looks forward to a summer of working out and playing golf. This past week the 7th graders went to see a movie on Thursday morning for being so good at TAKS. On Friday they spent the day at Six Flags for Texas History day. Now if that isn't a great week then I don't know what it is. He is going to be at the same school next year and will be teaching P.E. instead of Texas History. He will get to go to school and play all day. The only thing that has made the end of school a little less desirable is spring football, but it will all be over with soon.
-
I told you I didn't have much to update. I haven't taken pictures of anything recently so nothing to show you either. Well, I am off for now. Maybe next time I will have more entertaining things to post about.
No comments:
Post a Comment