I just wanted to ask all of you fellow bloggers to keep Russell's family in your prayers. Russell's grandfather passed away on Monday night. He had been struggling with Alzheimer's for as long as I have been associated with the family. That's been almost 3 years and I think it had begun a little bit before that. Russell's grandmother has been a devoted care-taker. I admire her for everything she has done for him over the years. It has been a true testament of unconditional love.
-
This weekend will be a crazy weekend for the family. Rachel is graduating from college on Friday at 11. Visitation will be Friday evening and then the funeral will be on Saturday morning. Family members and friends will be travelling in for these events. I am so excited for Rachel's graduation. She has worked so hard and I know she will be a great social worker.
-
On a lighter note I have a job interview this afternoon. I am excited and nervous all at the same time! Think of me between 4:30 and 5:30ish. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
3 comments:
Hey Sarah, tell Russell that you and him are in my prayers. Tell Rachel Congrats also! I feel for the Smith family and wish I could give all of you and them a hug,
-Terri
I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through that several years ago with my grandmother. It's rough! I'll be praying for y'all.
So sorry to hear about Russell's grandfather--sure will be praying for the family. And about your job situation, too. Y'all take care! Love y'all! Robyn
Post a Comment