I just wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about my blog. I have just had a few technical difficulties and we have been out of town. My computer got a virus and so I have been dealing with that and the internet is not quite running yet. Luckily, I was able to save all of pictures and documents and re-do the system before it got really bad.
I have got so much to post about. We recently spent a week in Kansas with my sister and her family, Russell spent a week golfing in Alabama, and most important we just celebrated our 2 year anniversary! 2 years!!! I can't even believe it, they have flown by. Anyways, I hope to have pictures up by the end of the week. So stay tuned!
Keep praying for the job search.
2 comments:
Since Mark and Russell stopped working together we haven't seen you guys. It looks like you guys are doing real well. We ran into your dad earlier this summer at CDR when we were taking our daughter. He said you guys are doing well - I just wanted to say hello.
Congratulations on two years! I love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment