Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thought you might like to know...

I GOT A JOB!!!

I am going to be an elementary music teacher in Arlington! I just got the offer this morning! Russell and I are so excited! Thank you all for praying. You can now pray for strength to get through the next few weeks. I will start new teacher stuff next week and we are going to move in two weeks. So I will be gone everyday and then packing at night! I am already feeling a little overwhelmed, but I know God is in control!


I am so excited to see what this year brings! I can't wait.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah! Congrats to you! So...yall will be closer to us now??

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

yeah! congratulations!

susan

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Congratulations! Look forward to hearing how the first day goes! Miss you!

Jodi said...

Yea for that news!!! New teacher stuff is a whirlwind... but enjoy it!! :)

Blake, Kenzie, Wyatt and Walker said...

Congrats on the new job! I hope the first days go good for you. Kaylee finally helped me get my blog going. Let me know when you will be Tyler again, Wyatt cant wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Sarah I am just now reading your post. Congrats on the job! I'm very happy for you, and I know your kids will love you like no other. We just moved back to Tyler to begin our 6 months of working with Shiloh. Give me a call if you are ever in town. Larissa and I would love to see you and you need to see my daughter........

kyle28@gmail.com

Kyla said...

congrats on the job! sorry it has taken me so long to comment. Gabe arrived. Check out my blog and facebook for pictures.