I got this off of Terri's blog, thought it looked fun. Isn't this the best picture ever! I thought it was appropiate since this is October!
1. Who is your man? My Husband and Best Friend, Russell
2. How long have you been together? Married for 2 yrs and almost 4 months
3. How long did you date? Nine months, we knew we were meant for each other
4. How old is your man? 26
5. Who eats more? Probably he does
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did, we were at his apartment and I said "Thank You!" Not my finest moment
7. Who is taller? Definately him
8. Who sings better? Me
9. Who is smarter? I am going to have to say that he has more knowledge and I think I have more common sense, but we are mostly pretty even. I think he would give you a totally different answer though. Who knows.
10. Whose temper is worse? I don't think either one of us has one
11. Who does the laundry? I do, unless I was a bad wife and didn't do laundry on the weekend
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? which right? If you are looking at the bed, I sleep on the right and if you are laying in bed on your back then Russell would be sleeping on the right.
14. Who pays the bills? I used to, but he has officially become the money man
15. Who is better with the computer? I think I am
16. Who mows the lawn? we haven't had to worry about that yet, i secretly hope he does
17. Who cooks dinner? That would be me and Russell helps with the clean-up
18. Who drives when you are together? Russell
19. Who pays when you go out? I have the best sugar daddy
20. Who is most stubborn? Probably me, I think anyone can tell you that though
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably Russell, I like to be right
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see both parents pretty frequently, we like to keep it even. Luckily we both have great in-laws.
23. Who kissed who first? I think he kissed me first, but I think it was pretty mutual
24. Who asked who out? I don't think I ever got asked out, it just sort of happened
25. Who proposed? He did and it was the best proposal ever
26. Who is more sensitive? That would be me, I am a sympathetic crier about lots of things, when anyone cries I am right there with them
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? I do, one sister and one brother and he only has one sister
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I guess since he is the man of the house he wears the pants more often than I do, but I think we share the pants roll pretty evenly.
2 comments:
I really liked this post ... You're funny and your "secret" hope that he will mow the yard isn't so secret anymore :) I think all of that was pretty accurate. You both are very lucky to have each other!
well aren't yall sweet.
Post a Comment