This past weekend my good friend Amy got married! It was a beautiful wedding. I was lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids and share this special day with her. She was beautiful! This was the first wedding in a three weekend marathon of weddings! Here are two pictures from the wedding.
-
Amy and I before the wedding!

Russell and I after wedding. He asked if I was going to take pictures at the other two wedding we are attending. I told him "Of course".

Also, on the same weekend in Gilmer was the world famous Yamboree. This has been a tradition in my family ever since I can remember. It is like a big Dean reunion plus a few surprises every once in a while.
-
If you look really close you can see my mom and dad, as well as some Spencers, and scattered in there are some Dean's that most of you don't know. I promise they are there though.

My brother and I

I found two really cute girls and decided they needed their picture taken. I thought Rach needed a picture with Ros since she is usually the one behind the camera! Sorry she's not looking but I bet you are used to it.

Well, that's my update for now! I will post some next week of my second wedding in the marathon. Have a great weekend everyone!
1 comment:
can't wait for the next one! I've got a LOT to post sometime :) Love ya,
-TL
Post a Comment