Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wedding #2

Well, these are just a few pictures from the wedding this last weekend. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. The weather was perfect! This was the wedding of my good friend Katie. I got to know her and all her family when I was in Abilene at school. Her brother Will is one of my best friends from school and their parents took me in like I was part of the family. They were my home away from home! Thanks Riggs Family I love you guys.
-
Katie and her now husband Matt got married at the "Jacob's Dream" sculpture at ACU. Matt's dad actually designed and built the sculpture. I thought that was a really neat thing. If you get a chance you can check out the sculpture on the ACU website. Now onto the pictures.
-
This is Will
Katie, the beautiful bride. (not my greatest picture, but we didn't have much time)
My dear friend Randy! A fellow soprano.
I took a picture of this because I thought it was cute. This is how we found our table at the reception. Our name and table number stuck in a pomegranate. They used a bunch of different fruit. Real cute!
Well, that does it for now. Have a great rest of your week! Oh, yeah Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! Will has been one of my very good friends this past year! I just love that kid! Hope you are doing well!!

tleaf10 said...

I miss you,
-TL