Thursday, February 22, 2007

WOW


Last night I went to a Christina Aguilera concert because my wonderful husband got me tickets. I can't even begin to tell you how great the concert was. She is a fantastic entertainer. She also has one of the greatest voices of my generation of pop performers. She puts Britney, Jessica and Mandy Moore to shame. I am not sure how great she would be at performing opera, but she is great at what she does so why change it. I was so shocked when Russell came home with tickets for me. I couldn't believe it, it was a total surprise. I don't approve of her morals or her lifestyle, but she has a great voice.

She had two opening acts and they were Danity Kane and The Pussy Cat Dolls. I had never heard of Danity Kane, but apparently they are the second girl group to come out of the show Making the Band. They were ok, but the Pussy Cat Dolls were great. They could have worn a few more pieces of clothing, but they were entertaining. My daddy would have never let me leave the house in what they were wearing.

It was a great night. I took my friend Heather and we had a great time. Girl time is great. Russell wouldn't go with me. I think he thought that would make him less manly. I mean honestly though he is pretty manly I don't think he needs to worry about that.

Well, thats all for today I just wanted to let you know about my super fun night and that I love my husband.

5 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

great fun! I think she is a great performer too-she just has such wierd hair when she is out and about-too big for me and I from TEXAS TOO!

Russell gets a big thumbs up from me!

tleaf10 said...

that sounded like fun...i heard her sing on the grammy's and I couldn't understand what she was singing - but she has a pretty voice :)

Rachel said...

Hey Sarah! Yes, Clint is going to Mexico. Wish I was! My email is rachelrspencer@hotmail.com

Kyla said...

Hey! I don't know if you've heard or not, but I'm pregnant. I know we haven't talked in forever, but I thought you'd like to know. The baby is due Sept. 2

Hope things are going well for you.

Love,
Kyla

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Hey, y'all have fun on the trip--you'll sure be in my prayers. What is Kyla's email? I'm proud of you for cleaning off your dresser. That gets done for me quite often by my son, totally cleaned off, into the floor. Y'all take care!