Well, as of Saturday I will no longer be the owner of a Saturn. It will officially be out of my hands and into someone elses. That little car was a good little car right up until the very end, except for that time the radiator cracked, which is basically why we got me a new car. The Saturn has been parked in my apt. parking lot since the end of November, taking up a prime parking spot. Oh well.
I am almost done with week two at the Elem. school teaching music. So far it has been a positive experience. I have enjoyed both the faculty and students. Next week I will only be there for 4 days because Russell and I will be leaving for Mexico. We are going on a mission trip with the Edmond Church of Christ. Russell has been like 4 times on this trip while in college and this will be my first time. I ask for prayers for the trip. I am really excited about going though. Maybe just a little bit nervous.
It's Thursday night and it is almost the weekend. This "real" teaching thing in tiring. Much more tiring than subbing. I am ready for my weekend. YAY!!!!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Weekend to you, have fun in Mexico-I am jealous! My youth group went to the same spot ECC goes to and boy is it grand. :)
Susan
be careful in Mexico - there is a lot of dirt there (I hear).
Post a Comment