Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ta Ta for Now!

Well, on Saturday I officially for the last time said goodbye to the Saturn. It was a good little car and took me through many miles. So many miles that the odometer broke and I couldn't tell you how many miles are rally on that car now! Russell and I decided to donate the car to Dallas CAN! Academy. They will take my car fix whatever is wrong with it and give it to someone who needs a car. So the Saturn will continue on in the world. Not sure if the person that gets this car is lucky or not. Hopefully they will learn to work with all of it's special little quarks. Anyways, because I am a big nerd I took a couple pictures of it getting towed away. The nice people who came and took it said that I was not the first to do that. That made it a little less nerdy I guess.
Here they are...


This will be my last post for the next two weeks since this week will be filled with school, cleaning, and packing for Mexico. I get more excited everyday. I can't wait to go. This has been something I have wanted to do since high school, but a little place called Camp Deer Run always interfered with the church mission trip. I can't complain though I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere but there.
So, this is me saying goodbye to a dear friend (The Saturn) and also saying goodbye to blogland for about 2 weeks. I will try to get pictures up from Mexico as soon as I can, but I make no promises as to when "soon" will be.
Have a Blessed two weeks!

6 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Hey sarah, i just got your comment on my blog. Check my blog to see if there is a link or button for the website I used. Or Google, Free Beta Blogger templates and it will come up with a bunch to choose from. This one is not the final draft, jeff has paid someone for a re-do professional style but she is behind 6 weeks so I am having to wait. Wow, long comment-sorry!

tleaf10 said...

- so sad to see the saturn go ... I rode in that car a lot and I think I actually drove it on a trip to Abilene. Anyway, if you get a chance to check this in Mexico, I hope you're having fun. Check your facebook wall to. Love ya, TL

Kyle Smith said...

What Mexico trip are you taking Sarah?

tleaf10 said...

Are you back?! you're welcome at my house anytime!

tleaf10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tleaf10 said...

Hey Sarah - I've been doing some research about preemies and I found this website http://www.kingproductions.com/nicustory/abruptn.htm that has the story of a baby born at 25 weeks. It was scary and comforting at the same time. I hope Jaymie and Kory can find somebody that's been there, to help them in the trying time.